Only let your manner of life be worthy of the gospel of Christ,
so that whether I come and see you or am absent,
I may hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit,
with one mind striving side by side for the faith of the gospel.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Simple Pleasures

     My life is quite simple. I enjoy the things below.

I enjoy the bible, I find pleasure and joy in reading God's word. The more I read the more I love him.
I enjoy Diet Coke and when I say enjoy I mean LOVE. However, I am considering running a 1/2 Marathon, so sadly I am going to quit drinking it. You will be missed my friend.
I enjoy shoes, look into my closet and you will see evidence of this guilty pleasure.
I enjoy unhealthy things, like ice cream. No matter what time of day it is, I will always want Ice Cream.
I enjoy painting. I use to do it in high school quite a bit, but I stopped for some unknown reason. Now I have picked it up again and it is so relaxing. Recently I have started painting pictures for my new apartment and I am looking forward to see how my paintings look hung up on a wall.

(Photo Credit to Tom Huling)
(Photo Credit to Tom Huling)
Lastly, God's creation. He is a creative designer. There are never ending "awe" moments in my days where I just look outside and am amazed at how beautiful His creation is. 

This Is Me. 
See, I told you my life was simple.


No comments:

Post a Comment