Only let your manner of life be worthy of the gospel of Christ,
so that whether I come and see you or am absent,
I may hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit,
with one mind striving side by side for the faith of the gospel.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

divine nature


None of these pictures were taken by me, I stumbled upon them. But they certainly are beautiful.
Song of Solomon  6:10 - "Who is this who looks down like the dawn, beautiful as the moon, bright as the sun, awesome as an army with banners?"
Hebrews 1:3 -  He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high.

Job 35:32 - He covers his hands with the lightning and commands it to strike the mark. 

Ezekiel 17:24 And all the trees of the field shall know that I am the LORD; I bring low the high tree, and make high the low tree, dry up the green tree, and make the dry tree flourish. I am the LORD; I have spoken, and I will do it."



Psalm 19:1 -The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork.




For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. - ROMANS 1:20

No comments:

Post a Comment