Only let your manner of life be worthy of the gospel of Christ,
so that whether I come and see you or am absent,
I may hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit,
with one mind striving side by side for the faith of the gospel.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

Friends, Happy Thanksgiving!
I know that I myself can think of over 100 things I am thankful for, so today let's sit and dwell on the blessings that the Lord has lavished upon us.

One thing I am thankful for is friendship! I spent my Thanksgiving with my best friend :)
I love this girl.

creaky bridge, I really though it was going to break

being kids again and swinging


my hometown has quite a bit of historic areas.

swing set I use to play on as a kid.

boots and fedora

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment