Only let your manner of life be worthy of the gospel of Christ,
so that whether I come and see you or am absent,
I may hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit,
with one mind striving side by side for the faith of the gospel.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Live as You Are Called



I need to remember who I am, who God has called me to be.


I am redeemed.


I am loved.


I am sanctified.


I am justified.


I am regenerated.


I have been made new.

Oh, how often I forget who I am and what has been done for me. I ever so easily get caught up in life, that I forget how I am called to live. My thoughts are focused on worldly matters, things that are useless, things that will soon vanish. I need to remember daily that my satisfaction is in Christ, not in worldly things to come.

 How different our lives would look if we would remember who we are in Christ and live like he has called us to.

No comments:

Post a Comment